Arplas is the global leader in the development, application and marketing of a projection welding technology, called the patented ‘ArpLas System’. Today, it is used across a number of applications for the automotive industry and is recognized and adopted by major car manufacturers worldwide, a.o. GM, Daimler, Audi, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW and Fiat. Arplas is headquartered in Amersfoort (the Netherlands) with additional manufacturing and sales facilities in North America, Korea and service representatives in China and Brazil.
- The ArpLas System has unique characteristics, a.o. it generates nearly invisible welds in narrow spaces with low energy consumption. It also offers cost saving and energy effectiveness compared to conventional welding techniques.
- Strong underlying market growth drivers
- With Gimv's investment, Arplas wants to realize further growth in the core automotive market which will be supported by strong underlying market drivers (increasing number of car types, manufacturing plants). The international footprint and expertise of Gimv make it possible to accelerate the global sales of the ArpLas System in this challenging automotive market.
- Arplas' goal is to further expand in existing markets, with both existing and new customers, as well as to benefit from recent developments of its aluminium welding capabilities.
- Aktivität: Sheet metal welding for automotive sector
- Website: www.arplassystems.com
- Location: Niederlande
- Investititionsjahr: 2016
- Plattform: Smart Industries