Together with Brakel we want to find solutions for the increasing demand for a comfortable, sustainable and safe indoor climate.
- High-end solutions for glass daylight constructions, ventilation systems and fire safety systems in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Brakel takes care of the production, the installation as well as the maintenance of these systems.
- Besides its head office in Uden in the Netherlands, Brakel has satellite branches in Belgium and the UK, and an additional production facility in Slovakia.
Well-known projects: Arcelor Mittal (Ghent - Belgium) and Rijksmuseum (Amsterdam – The Netherlands)
When ambition meets ambition
- Increasing demand for sustainable buildings with a comfortable, sustainable and safe indoor climate, using natural light and outside air.
- Increasing strict regulations for climate control and (fire) safety.
- HVAC (‘heating-ventilation-airconditioning’) is one of the preferred sectors of the Sustainable Cities platform.
Together, we build a leading company
Brakel has a strong financial profile and a solid platform for future growth, fully based on its own products and systems. As investment partner, we invested in this stable enterprise based on three robust pillars: products, projects and service, and maintenance. The financing has also been used to stimulate Brakel’s further international expansion and the growth of its maintenance and servicing division. As a fact, we provided additional capital for the add-on acquisition of ArginaTechnics in 2016. In November 2017, Brakel was acquired by Kingspan, a global leader in innovative high performance insulation and building envelope solutions. As part of Kingspan's Light & Air Division, Brakel will now continue focusing on creating energy-efficient and sustainable building envelopes providing maximum comfort and safety for end users.