McPhy Energy is a young innovative company created in 2008 to industrialize the patents developed by the CNRS labs (Néel Institue – CRETA – LEGI) in Grenoble, France. The company draws on its exclusive technique for storing hydrogen in solid form and its years of experience in producing hydrogen through water electrolysis to design and manufacture flexible storage and production equipment. McPhy Energy markets easy-to-use, environmental-friendly solutions combining unique safety features and energy independence to over 1,000 clients in the renewable energy, mobility and industry sectors. The group has three production sites in France, Germany and Italy and a R&D laboratory in France. In March 2014, McPhy listed its shares on Euronext Paris.
- McPhy Energy: Prix de l'introduction en bourse 2014
- McPhy Energy admitted to the CAC® Mid & Small index
- GKN and McPhy join forces to boost deployment of solid state hydrogen storage.
- In 2014 first quarter, McPhy Energy has prepared for the acceleration of its development strategy.
- Succesful listing of McPhy Energy on Euronext Paris
- The Ecotechnologies fund completed a 5 M€ investment in McPhy Energy
- McPhy Energy Acquires Italian Electrolysis Pioneer PIEL
- McPhy Energy signs contract with Enel Group for solid hydrogen storage
- Activity: Hydrogen storage
- Website: www.mcphy.com
- Location: France
- Entry: 2010
- Platform: Sustainable Cities