Belgian ICT company NomaDesk, founded in 2004 as Aventiv, develops and commercialises the NomaDesk®-software. The company has become a player on the growing market of 'team collaboration' solutions. The NomaDesk software allows employees to store, share and work on documents in a very user-friendly way and secured way, over the Internet. NomaDesk was launched in 2006. Its client base consists of a rapidly growing number of SMEs and multinationals.
- Nomadesk Hires Successful Cloud Computing Business Development Executive
- Nomadesk Appoints Seasoned Software Executive Darren Trumeter as CEO
- Nomadesk Secured USD 7M to Support US Expansion!
- NomaDesk Unveils NomaDesk for Mac and iPhone Mobile Extension
- NomaDesk Awarded “Europe’s Most Promising Startup” at 2009 Innovate! Europe Competition
- Aventiv appoints Mr. Yves Michali as Independent Director on the Board
- Aventiv Launches NomaDesk 2.5, the First Virtual Fileserver Geared to Digital Nomads - Where Online Storage Meets Backup, Synchronization and File Sharing Software
- NomaDesk’s Virtual Fileserver is a BCS IT Industry Awards Finalist - Where Online Storage Meets Backup and File Sharing Software
- Activity: Online document management software
- Website: www.nomadesk.com
- Location: Belgium
- Entry: 2007
- Platform: Smart Industries