RES Software was founded in Den Bosch (The Netherlands) in 1999 and has grown from a start-up company into a global market leader in the field of user workspace management. Mid 2017, the company operates in 27 countries with a team of over 250 people and counts about 2 500 customers worldwide. RES is a digital workspace software company focused on improving the consumption of IT services through secure, automated workspace and identity provisioning. In July 2017 it was acquired by US based Ivanti, a global leader in integrating and managing the IT digital workplace. RES‘ flagship offering addresses user environment management and identity governance across physical, virtual, and cloud environments via its converged platform. Their capabilities for bulk provisioning and de-provisioning user accounts will combine with Ivanti’s process automation to help IT organizations more effectively automate onboarding and off-boarding processes.
Since Gimv’s initial investment in spring 2010, RES expanded fast geographically in Europe and later on also in North America, the customer base grew significantly and revenues tripled. Gimv supported RES in its growth not only with financial support, but also with our expertise and via a valuable and professional partnership.
- RES Software appoints Carsten Thomsen as Vice President, EMEA
- RES Software appoints John Becker as Chairman
- RES Software Appoints Al Monserrat as CEO
- RES Software Shatters Multiple Sales and Performance Benchmarks in 2012
- RES Software achieves 185 percent growth in target markets and accelerates expansion within Key Geographies
- RES Software Caps 2010 with Record Bookings of $12.9 million in Q4