- À propos de Gimv
- Focus d'investissement
- Notre équipe & Bureaux
Communiqués de presse
GIMV invests in management buy-out of Dutch company HEBU
Via its business unit Corporate Investment Netherlands (Halder), GIMV invests in the secondary buy-out of Dutch company HEBU. Along with HEBU’s management, GIMV acquires the company from, among others, Gilde and ABN AMRO Capital. GIMV will have a 77.5% shareholding in HEBU, with the management holding the remaining 22.5%. No further financial details on this transaction will be published.
HEBU (www.hebu.nl), founded in 1940, is today the Dutch wholesaler for tubes, pipes and accessories for hydraulic systems. The company operates in two markets: OEM (equipment manufacturers) and service (mainly repair and replacement). For its service activities HEBU has a network of outlets each with its own workshop and warehouse. In 2005 HEBU achieved a turnover of more than EUR 20 million with 103 employees working out of 16 facilities in the Netherlands, one Belgian subsidiary and 7 mobile service buses to undertake repairs at customer factories and worksites.
Logistics, quality to measure, expert advice, speed, flexibility and all-round service are key concepts for both the headquarters with its central workshop and the various HEBU service outlets. HEBU’s extensive service offering includes a mobile service, better known as Service on Site or SOS, using specially fitted service trucks manned by experienced service technicians. The quality of the hose assemblies provided by the mobile SOS technicians is identical to that delivered in the various outlets.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Frank De Leenheer - Investor Relations Manager GIMV
Tel: +32 3 290 22 18 - E-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Sander van Vreumingen - Investment Advisor GIMV Halder
Tel: +31 70 3 618 623 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org