Report of the Annual and Special General Shareholders’ Meeting - Approval of a gross dividend of EUR 2.50 per share in the form of an optional dividend
Today Gimv held its Annual and Special General Meeting (GM). 43.39% of the shares were represented (11,300,767 shares). The GM approved the gross dividend of EUR 2.50 per share (EUR 1.75 net) in the form of an optional dividend.
Today, the GM accepted the Board of Directors’ proposal to pay a gross dividend of EUR 2.50 (EUR 1.75 net) per share in the form of an optional dividend. This corresponds to a gross dividend yield of 4.6% on the closing price of the Gimv-share on 29 June 2021.
As from 7 July 2021, shareholders will have the option to contribute their dividend to Gimv’s capital under the following conditions:
- Contribution for net dividends: EUR 1.75 per dividend right.
- Contribution ratio: 27 dividend rights per new share.
- Issue price per new share: EUR 47,25, which means a discount of 8.4% compared to the closing stock price on 29 June 2021 (corrected for the gross dividend).
- Contribution period: from 7 to 27 July 2021, 3pm.
- Issuance of the new shares: on or around 30 July 2021.
- Participation in the results: for the entire financial year 2021-2022 which started on 1 April 2021.
Shareholders who fail to communicate their choice will automatically receive their net dividend in cash as from 30 July 2021. Transaction centraliser: KBC Securities.
The financial statements for financial year 2020-2021 have been approved. The GM also granted discharge to the directors and to the statutory auditor in respect of the exercise of their duties under their term of office that ended on 31 March 2021.
The GM further approved the renewal of the mandates of Mr Koen Dejonckheere as director of the Company and Ms An Vermeersch and Mr Frank Verhaegen as independent director of the Company.
Moreover, the GM approved change of control clause as included in the terms and conditions of the sustainable bond issue of March 2021 as well as remuneration policy of the Company applicable as of the financial year 2021-2022.
- Ex-date of the 2020-2021 dividend 5 July 2021
- Record date of the 2020-2021 dividend 6 July 2021
- Start of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2020-2021 7 July 2021
- End of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2020-2021 27 July 2021, 3pm
- Payment date of the 2020-2021 dividend 30 July 2021
- Announcement of 1H 2021-2022 results (01.04.21-30.09.21) 18 November 2021