In every company talent is a crucial ingredient for a sustainable future and this is not any different at Gimv's. Experience, expertise, diverse professional backgrounds, a mix of young and older talents, all this you will find at Gimv. With this blend of experience and specialisation, Gimv is in an optimal position to assist its portfolio companies.
Sustainable Cities is looking for an analyst
- Would you like to help invest in companies that enable the sustainable and efficient society of tomorrow?
- Do you love to dive into market analyses and business models, financial models, valuation and general project management?
- Looking forward to an Antwerp-based job opportunity, within an international team of 10 professionals?
You might be the investment analyst our Sustainable Cities teams is looking for.
The Health & Care team is looking for an analyst who will be based in its Munich office (Germany)
- Would you like to help to invest into fast growing healthcare providers as well as innovative medical technology and pharmaceutical companies?
- Do you combine a medical, science or engineering education with a passion to dive into analysis of markets and business models?
- Are you interested to become part of one of the largest and most active healthcare investment teams in Europe?
Our Life Sciences team is looking for an analyst (intern) for the Munich office
If you are interested in gaining experience in VC and you match the following criteria, please get in touch:
- scientific, engineering or MD background (MD or PhD preferred but not a must)
- strong interest in translating science into tangible business cases
- the ability to quickly get on top of a topic
- financial education and experience with startups is not a must but very beneficial.
By offering internships, Gimv wants to be a stepstone for talented and motivated students and young graduates to get to know the world of private equity and M&A.
Would you like to find out how challenging a job in an investment company can be for you? Internship candidates can send their motivated application with a detailed CV to either Gimv HQ in Antwerp or to one of our satellite offices in Paris, Munich or The Hague. Eligible candidates must master a near-perfect knowledge of English and be very comfortable in the language spoken locally.
Our contact addresses for spontaneous applications are:
- Internship - office Antwerp: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship Antwerp office
- Internship - office The Hague: email@example.com - Profile internship The Hague office
- Internship - office Munich: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship Munich office
- Internship - office Paris: email@example.com - Profile internship Paris office
Gimv's recruitment policy and resources planning, seldomly make it to a publicly posted vacancy, nevertheless we do welcome spontaneous applications.
Your application will be archived for screening purposes for up to 6 months. If a possibly successful match is detected, you will be contacted by Gimv to discuss further possibilities. Unsuccessful applications are deleted after the indicated retention period.