Report of the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting - General Meeting approves gross dividend of EUR 2.45 per share
Gimv today held its General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM). 36,97% of the shares were represented (9.137.207 shares). The AGM approved the gross dividend (coupon no. 21) of EUR 2.45 per share (EUR 1.8375 net). Moreover, the AGM accepted the optional dividend and its terms and conditions.
Gimv is paying a gross dividend of EUR 2.45 per share (EUR 1.8375 net) in respect of the financial year 2013-2014.
Gimv realised a net profit (part of group) of EUR 15.0 million in the financial year 2013-2014. The AGM accepted today the Board of Directors’ proposal to pay a gross dividend of EUR 2.45 (EUR 1.8375 net) per share in the form of an optional dividend. This corresponds to a gross dividend yield of 6.6% on the closing price of the Gimv-share at the end of the 2013-2014 financial year.
As from 2 July 2014, shareholders will have the option to contribute their dividend to Gimv’s capital under the following conditions:
- Contribution for net dividends: EUR 1.8375 per No. 21 coupon.
- Contribution ratio: 18 No. 21 coupons (ISIN BE6267364972) per new share.
- Issue price per new share: EUR 33.075, which means a discount of 8,8% compared to the closing stock price on 24 June 2014 (corrected for the gross dividend).
- Contribution period: from 2 to 25 July 2014, 4pm.
- Issuance of the new shares: 1 August 2014.
- Participation in the results: for the entire financial year 2014-2015 which started on 1 April 2014.
Shareholders who fail to communicate their choice will automatically receive their net dividend in cash as from 1 August 2014. Transaction centraliser: KBC Securities.
The financial statements for the 2013-2014 financial year have been approved. The AGM also granted discharge to the directors and to the statutory auditor in respect of the exercise of their duties under their term of office that ended on 31 March 2014. The AGM also approved the re-appointment of the following directors: Ms. Christ’l Joris (until 2016), Ms. Sophie Manigart (2016), Mr. Bart Van Hooland (until 2016) and Mr. Dirk Boogmans (until 2018). In addition, the AGM approved the appointment of following new directors: Mr. Luc Missorten (until 2018) and Mr. Marc van Gelder (until 2018).