In every company talent is a crucial ingredient for a sustainable future and this is not any different at Gimv's. Experience, expertise, diverse professional backgrounds, a mix of young and older talents, all this you will find at Gimv. With this blend of experience and specialisation, Gimv is in an optimal position to assist its portfolio companies.
Smart Industries is looking for an analyst
- Would you like to help to invest in technology-driven companies in our core markets? In addition, bring us the edge in shaping the IT or digital agenda of the future?
- Do you love to dive into market analyses and business models, financial models, valuation and general project management?
- Looking forward to an Antwerp-based job opportunity, within an international team of 10 professionals?
You might be the investment analyst our Smart Industries team is looking for!
By offering internships, Gimv wants to be a stepstone for talented and motivated students and young graduates to get to know the world of private equity and M&A.
Would you like to find out how challenging a job in an investment company can be for you? Internship candidates can send their motivated application with a detailed CV to either Gimv HQ in Antwerp or to one of our satellite offices in Paris, Munich or The Hague. Eligible candidates must master a near-perfect knowledge of English and be very comfortable in the language spoken locally.
Our contact addresses for spontaneous applications are:
- Internship - office Antwerp: email@example.com - Profile internship Antwerp office
- Internship - office The Hague: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship The Hague office
- Internship - office Munich: email@example.com - Profile internship Munich office
- Internship - office Paris: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship Paris office
Gimv's recruitment policy and resources planning, seldomly make it to a publicly posted vacancy, nevertheless we do welcome spontaneous applications.
Your application will be archived for screening purposes for up to 6 months. If a possibly successful match is detected, you will be contacted by Gimv to discuss further possibilities. Unsuccessful applications are deleted after the indicated retention period.