Report of the Annual and Special General Shareholders’ Meeting - Approval of a gross dividend of EUR 2.60 per share in the form of an optional dividend
Today Gimv held its Annual General Meeting (GM). 41.75% of the shares were represented (11,128,835 shares). The GM approved the gross dividend of EUR 2.60 per share (EUR 1.82 net) in the form of an optional dividend.
Today, the GM accepted the Board of Directors’ proposal to pay a gross dividend of EUR 2.60 (EUR 1.82 net) per share in the form of an optional dividend. This corresponds to a gross dividend yield of 4.9% on the closing price of the Gimv-share on 28 June 2022.
As from 6 July 2022, shareholders will have the option to contribute their dividend to Gimv’s capital under the following conditions:
- Contribution for net dividends: EUR 1.82 per dividend right.
- Contribution ratio: 25 dividend rights per new share.
- Issue price per new share: EUR 45,50, which means a discount of 9.5% compared to the closing stock price on 28 June 2022 (corrected for the gross dividend).
- Contribution period: from 6 to 26 July 2022, 3pm.
- Issuance of the new shares: on or around 28 July 2022.
- Participation in the results: for the entire financial year 2022-2023 which started on 1 April 2022.
Shareholders who fail to communicate their choice will automatically receive their net dividend in cash as from 28 July 2022. Transaction centralizer: KBC Securities.
The financial statements for financial year 2021-2022 have been approved. The GM also granted discharge to the directors and to the statutory auditor in respect of the exercise of their duties under their term of office during the financial year that ended on 31 March 2022.
The GM further approved the renewal of the mandates of Mr. Johan Deschuyffeleer and Mr. Luc Missorten as independent directors of the Company. and Ms An Vermeersch and Mr Frank Verhaegen as independent director of the Company. In addition, the GM approved the appointment of Ms Hilde Windels as a new independent director of the Company, succeeding Mr Bart Van Hooland. Finally, BDO was reappointed as a statutory auditor for a new term of three years.
- Ex-date of the 2021-2022 dividend : 4 July 2022
- Record date of the 2021-2022 dividend : 5 July 2022
- Start of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2021-2022 : 6 July 2022
- End of period for choosing between cash & stock dividend for 2021-2022 : 26 July 2022, 3pm
- Payment date of the 2021-2022 dividend : 28 July 2022
- Announcement of 1H 2022-2023 results (01.04.22-30.09.22) : 17 November 2022