- High-end solutions for glass daylight constructions, ventilation systems and fire safety systems in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Brakel takes care of the production, the installation as well as the maintenance of these systems.
- Besides its head office in Uden in the Netherlands, Brakel has satellite branches in Belgium and the UK, and an additional production facility in Slovakia.
Well-known projects: Arcelor Mittal (Ghent - Belgium) and Rijksmuseum (Amsterdam – The Netherlands)
- Increasing demand for sustainable buildings with a comfortable, sustainable and safe indoor climate, using natural light and outside air.
- Increasing strict regulations for climate control and (fire) safety.
- HVAC (‘heating-ventilation-airconditioning’) is one of the preferred sectors of the Sustainable Cities platform.
- Brakel has a strong financial profile and a solid platform for future growth, fully based on its own products and systems. As investment partner, we will continue to invest in this stable enterprise based on three robust pillars: products, projects and service, and maintenance.
- The financing will also be used to stimulate Brakel’s further international expansion and the growth of its maintenance and servicing division.