Founded in 2003 by Edgard Vermeersch, Itineris provides integrated business solutions fully focused on power, gas and water distributors and retailers. Itineris utilizes its software solution UMAX™, a leading Customer Information System (CIS) to manage a utilities’ complete meter-to-cash process from quotation management, up to invoicing and collection. UMAX offers utilities unique tools to optimize the profitability of their overall client portfolio and the solution has been favorably positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for CIS 2015. Recognized as a utilities specialist Itineris also offers consultancy and other IT related services to its utilities customers.
Headquartered near Ghent, Itineris entered the North American market in 2012, building on a solid track record in Europe. In just a few years Itineris has established an impressive track record of successful implementations at a large number of major international utility players including GDF SUEZ, E.ON, AGL Resources, Eneco, De Watergroep and Delta. The company has known a continuous growth over the last 13 years and currently employs over 350 utility specialists realizing a consolidated turnover of EUR 35 million.
2 March 2016, Itineris was recognized as winner of the Trends Gazellen - category big companies - Oost-Vlaanderen. Read more in the (Dutch) article of Trends.
- De Watergroep goes live with Itineris' UMAX CIS/ERP solution
- Itineris welcomes former Edison International CIO Yazdi to new Board of Advisors
- Mobilize.Net CEO Tom Button joins Itineris Board
- City of Baltimore selects Itineris’ UMAX® CIS solution
- U.S. Gas & Electric partners with Itineris to prepare information systems for future growth
- Activity: Software solution company
- Website: www.itineris.be
- Location: Belgium
- Entry: 2013
- Platform: Sustainable Cities