In every company talent is a crucial ingredient for a sustainable future and this is not any different at Gimv's. Experience, expertise, diverse professional backgrounds, a mix of young and older talents, all this you will find at Gimv. With this blend of experience and specialisation, Gimv is in an optimal position to assist its portfolio companies.
Our Munich office is looking for a PE-working student
- Gain work experience in the Private Equity sector
- Become familiar with industry standard research engines and databasesµ
- Develop your investment and financial analysis skills
- Gain industry insights through close collaboration with our experts
- Develop your soft skills and network through internal and external meetings
By offering internships, Gimv wants to be a stepstone for talented and motivated students and young graduates to get to know the world of private equity and M&A.
Would you like to find out how challenging a job in an investment company can be for you? Internship candidates can send their motivated application with a detailed CV to either Gimv HQ in Antwerp or to one of our satellite offices in Paris, Munich or The Hague. Eligible candidates must master a near-perfect knowledge of English and be very comfortable in the language spoken locally.
Our contact addresses for spontaneous applications are:
- Internship - office Antwerp: email@example.com - Profile internship Antwerp office
- Internship - office The Hague: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship The Hague office
- Working Student - office Munich: email@example.com - Profile Working Student Munich office
- Internship - office Paris: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship Paris office
Gimv's recruitment policy and resources planning, seldomly make it to a publicly posted vacancy, nevertheless we do welcome spontaneous applications.
Your application will be archived for screening purposes for up to 6 months. If a possibly successful match is detected, you will be contacted by Gimv to discuss further possibilities. Unsuccessful applications are deleted after the indicated retention period.