In every company talent is a crucial ingredient for a sustainable future and this is not any different at Gimv's. Experience, expertise, diverse professional backgrounds, a mix of young and older talents, all this you will find at Gimv. With this blend of experience and specialisation, Gimv is in an optimal position to assist its portfolio companies.
We are hiring !
Are you a high potential with strong business and financial acumen interested in working for a listed Private Equity Firm?
Our Antwerp office is offering internship positions as of September 2023. The screening for eligible candidates for the second semester will start in February 2023.
Want to find out more? Take a look at the profile we are looking for.
Our Life Sciences team is looking for an Intern-Analyst for the Antwerp & Munich office
If you are interested in gaining experience in VC and you match the following criteria, please get in touch:
- scientific, engineering or MD background (MD or PhD preferred but not a must)
- strong interest in translating science into tangible business cases
- the ability to quickly get on top of a topic
- financial education and experience with startups is not a must but very beneficial
Sustainability Reporting internship for the Antwerp office
Do you have an interest or passion for Sustainability and want to discover how private equity investors integrate Sustainability in the dialogue with portfolio companies and contribute to this journey?
Take a look at the profile we are looking for.
By offering internships, Gimv wants to be a stepstone for talented and motivated students and young graduates to get to know the world of private equity and M&A.
Would you like to find out how challenging a job in an investment company can be for you? Internship candidates can send their motivated application with a detailed CV to either Gimv HQ in Antwerp or to one of our satellite offices in Paris, Munich or The Hague. Eligible candidates must master a near-perfect knowledge of English and be very comfortable in the language spoken locally.
Our contact addresses for spontaneous applications are:
- Internship - office Antwerp: email@example.com - Profile internship Antwerp office
- Internship - office The Hague: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship The Hague office
- Working Student - office Munich: email@example.com - Profile Working Student Munich office
- Internship - office Paris: firstname.lastname@example.org - Profile internship Paris office
Gimv's recruitment policy and resources planning, seldomly make it to a publicly posted vacancy, nevertheless we do welcome spontaneous applications.
Your application will be archived for screening purposes for up to 6 months. If a possibly successful match is detected, you will be contacted by Gimv to discuss further possibilities. Unsuccessful applications are deleted after the indicated retention period.